Children's Ministry Worker
As part of our mission to make disciples of Jesus Christ in Nottingham, all nations and the next generation, we are looking to appoint a Children’s Ministry Worker. This person will support the leadership of the church in leading, pastoring and equipping those involved in ministry amongst children aged 0-11 and their families at Cornerstone Church. Working alongside the existing team of staff and volunteers within this growing and flourishing area of ministry, this role includes:
- Developing the vision and strategy of our children’s ministry
- Teaching the Bible to children and equipping others to do so
- Identifying, encouraging, training and discipling volunteer leaders
- Communicating with and leading key individuals and volunteers
- Delivering aspects of 0-11s ministry
- Partnership with other organisations
- Building and equipping teams
- Developing the missional aspect of this ministry
A satisfactory Disclosure Barring Service check will be required for the postholder prior to commencing these duties. For further information and an application form, please contact the Church Office.
For More Information
email@example.com | 0115 9588 711
The deadline for applications to be received is 15th November 2019.